Monday, March 21, 2011

My evil twin strikes again!

Never wrote about this before...but today I have to!! For years I've been told I have a doppelganger. There have been countless girls who look like me, and I mean afro and everything. But today I found out I have an evil twin...who followed me to New York! While sitting at home I get a text message along the lings of, "Dang I didn't know it was like that...couldn't give a brother a conversation." I wrote back what did I do now? and my friend asked where I was. I said home. He then called me and explained are you screwing around with me? because If not I just saw your exact double in the school library. WAAAHHHH!!??? You're kidding right? Nope, he was serious. The girl walked over to him, tapped the table he was sitting at and sat down in a cubicle. Then some time later she got up and left out the library without saying word. I asked how did her hair look and he told me exactly like mine. "Yo B, she had an afro and everything, I could have sworn it was you, there was no doubt in my mind. I don't know if some one slipped my something, but that just freaked me out." Indeed.

Is it possible hes lying LOL. Maybe, because I didn't contact him this weekend and we were suppose to go out for drinks...maybe...but who knows. either way. I've met guys who would concocted just as crazy stories in order to talk to me lol.... But I've also seen some of my twins. I always go she doesn't look like me at all!!! Just cause shes round and has glasses!! But who knows...maybe my parents have a secret. Sounds like the beginning to my next screenplay.

1 comment:

  1. woww.... creepy much. i've seen chicks who look like me too... like they could be my younger or older sister.....

    but that is crazy and does sound like a great start to an interesting screenplay (eager to read a possible screenplay). =)

    ReplyDelete