Monday, March 21, 2011

Peanut butter Time recap

Okay. Well, I let it sit in my hair for an hour and rinsed it out. What I found was that the peanut butter really REALLY conditioned my face. I rubbed some on that too lol....I have eczema and I see no peeling or scalyness. My hair however is....wonky. The pros, I think it would make a good conditioner...if I had not colored it. My curls were defined and I could manage them, but my hair still feels brittle. Thats what I get for giving into the evils of chemicals! My hair feels like straw that's been conditioned. Cons, well...you guessed it YOU SMELL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!! Hot peanut butter in the shower. If you don't like the smell or, even worse, are allergic to PEANUTS I don't advise doing this. I rinsed it out  very thoroughly, but I fear ants eating my head tonight. I use honey all the time, So it's not the sugar I'm afraid of...Its that strong peanut butter smell lol....Whenever I touch my hair I smell peanuts on my fingers. I've felt softer locs before using just honey, oil, and mayo. So now to figure what to do next. I have soft hair naturally, if its not soft after a deep conditioning with peanut butter, my choices are kind of down to cutting it all off. Starting all over again. Using Henna like I was originally suppose to do instead of being tempted by the low low prices of chemicals LOL. What was funny was while sitting in my peanut hair mask, I ate a peanut butter sandwich. I'm kind of all peanut buttered out...I'm going to splurge and go to the Dominicans and have them deep condition and blow dry my hair. Though I should probably wait and give my hair a rest. I combed it out and twisted it. My hair became really tangled and matty after I colored it. blah...back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment