Monday, July 25, 2011

There Must Be More Than This Provincial Life!

It's finally happening. I'm moving into my own place (sorta) this Friday. I'm excited. My mom said I need to stop coming off as so happy to not be working for this family anymore--as a nanny for those who don't know-- but I don't think it's that at all. I think it's excitement from finally being a 20-something in New York City, or any city for that matter. So far I've either been living in a Dorm, with my parents, or with this family that I work for. I had more free time living with my family then I do now. I had responsibilities. WELL!!!! no more!Well, no more child-wise. I need this. I'm such a baby face and a dependent person. I want to be poor, not like when I was in college, but having fun. I want to go to work, get off and have a drink with friends. I want to wake up and write some things, take a walk, do some yoga, catch up with people at a pastry shop, have dinner gatherings, not care about whether the laundry is done or not. I want to plan trips around the country and around the world and backpack or just visit and take pictures. Sure, I'm pretty sure I have high hopes and it's not going to be anything like that, but I want the experience none the less! I just want something more. Can I quote a Disney Movie? "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell!" :D that's right, Beauty and the Beast up in this piece.

Ciao bell(e)as.

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this blog. That's how I'm feeling too. Like... There's so much more I could do when I'm not living with my folks. Proud of you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is! and yes you can! Obama '08 lol

    ReplyDelete