Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cranky Pants

I was stressed before but now I'm just annoyed and pissy. I would like to blame it on PMS if I could but I'm not sure I can. I just want to blow up kittens, kick pigeons, and throw the ice cream cones of little kids on the ground and stomp on them until the dirt and treat melt into one. Half of me is pissed because I'd like to just go home now. Another part is a bit annoyed that my friends say I never contact them, though they never contact me either, but when I do give em a ring, they never answer. Contact is a two way fucking street. Still, not having a job and having to find an apartment as well I'm sure isn't helping. I'm going to meditate, because last night I couldn't sleep with all this anger wrapping me up. I wish I was four-years-old again, so I could have a temper tantrum and get it out of my system (if that's what a temper tantrum really does).

Oh. I might also be pissed because the guy I was talking to pissed me off weeks ago and we haven't talked since. No sincere apology. How are you going to ask me out then stand me up and be like oh, well. sorry I guess, anyways. You suck dude! and I'm mad because I want to tell him he sucks but that would mean me having to contact him. Again, I'm the only one contacting anyone. I'm not his fucking slave! I shouldn't have to do everything *anger rising for reasons unknown* .... I better go meditate now.... I have things to do today.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe you want to blow kittens. i love it. this is alizafrabs from twitter girl! the one who talks to your dad occasionally, hung out with your bro when he was in chicago. just wanted to say you and your family are so great.way to be blessed girl! and yeah, imma be in new york end of august and i'd like to meet you and discuss the awesomeness of x:men first class and poke fun of stupid bitches.

    hollatchayogurl if you interested: fazilakaba@gmail.com

    if not its cool. i promise im no stan. i genuinely think you're cool for just being you. not because you have a talented/famous bro or a HIlarious poppa. anywho, if you're freaked then its okay...

    but bookmark my tumblr? alizafoz.tumblr.com.

    hehe.

    ReplyDelete