Monday, August 9, 2010

This Is Your Captain Speaking

Yes it is I, your captain speaking. Well actually not really, because we are all captains of our own ships and we all named our ships destiny. In this sea we call life, it is important to understand that as captains it is up to us to….uh…steer…things. Any who, I come to you with writings from a deeply disturbed, yet lethargic slacker of a woman. I am old enough to "wipe my own ass" as the epic Big Daddy put it, but still young enough to get away with the "but I didn't know" excuse. Well, barely. Do understand, most of the time I do know. Do also understand that I am utterly stuck in my warped way of thinking. My bubbly persona does not match up with my cynical outlook on life and my jaded ideology. If I had it my way I would smoke 4 packs a day and drink “mamma’s special medicine” as a means to get by. But because it is so easy to function that way, I choose to challenge myself and try and be adult-like if there is even such a pairing of the words. I often ramble too. I am telling you all of this because I want you to know where I'm coming from so you can explain to me where I’m coming from, because I’m quite confused at times. Some cool things to know about me:


1. I like to write but am lazy with it. Actually I am just lazy all around. Don’t judge me.
2. I know how to use big words, but not how to spell them. Deal with it.
3. I’m just plain weird. Embrace it/ Deal with it/Don’t judge me.


I think that sums me up *laughs*. I currently reside in one of the most happening places in the world (New York baby), but am completely under-using my resources. Overall, as of right this very moment, I kind of don’t care unless it involves food. Then I care as long as it doesn’t involve having to clean up after in taking the food. Call it a fat-ass foodie connoisseur if you will. Of course, this is not an everyday thinking. This is kind of just a ‘how I’m feeling today’ type of description of my consciousness. Truth is I love to cook. I love to eat. I love to watch people cook. I love to watch people cook what I am going to eat. Etc. I should probably eat less and workout more, but I’m lazy and that’s a lot of work (and then for two days I hurt). I'm kind of like Liz Lemon from 30 rock only without the drive to work. I do yoga though. Are you getting a good idea of where I’m coming from (references back to the ' you explaining where I am coming from')? If not that’s okay; this first blog was thrown together so I could post my next blog about conversations. I just wanted to give my readers an idea of how nutty I can without effort be. Some more things to know about me

1. I like cheese…
2. I have a dog that also likes cheese
3. Do not let dogs eat cheese…bad things will happen


I bet I just helped someone out with his or her dog versus cheese dilemma. Bree 1: The Universe 9.2 trillion. Progress.


***Okay, so I'm being really silly, lets get serious read my next blog entry that I will be posting right after this one. Ciao baby!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Your first blog. I liked it. Nothing wrong with being lazy. You are a hard worker when you put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. . .you remind me of someone. . .me but you put it in words that sound so much more entertaining :D!!!! Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur! You don't know this but I thiink you will make a great writer! you might actually make some kind of living with it!

    ReplyDelete