Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Passing Thoughts

I find it odd how men are. how fleetingly they approach a subject they know nothing about. Perhaps it stems from the belief of entitlement. Either way, I find it so strange to me when a man is flawed in his words because of the pure hypocrisy of it all. I want to believe that I am just being bothered by the words of an egotistical zealot, one who believes he's achieved all he could hope for with hard work and a smile. But I know better. I know him inside out and I know that he, as all of us, are flawed when it comes to the temptation of the flesh. To see his words make me twinge with a bit of anger at how easily he can type such a mess. But then I remember, man is sensitive, and dim-witted. Not in the sense of intelligence but in grace and virtue. A master of the puppetry arts. but a real dummy when it comes to the soul. I wonder if he will ever come across this and know exactly what I mean when I say, for fuck sake. grow a pair.

I can only hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment