Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm In

Met my boyfriend's parents. They seem to like me. enough to status update on Facebook about how sweet I was. Yup, I'm in.

But let me tell you, I was shitting bricks. The funny part, I walked into the dinner at the exact same time they did. I was like...damn the timing. So I got to do all my greeting and meeting at the door before I even locked eyes with my boyfriend. I sat next to his mom for lunch. Okay...not so scary...he WAS on the other side. But then at his play, he sat in the back...eeeek. now I was next to his mom and no one else!! But I think it went smoothly. When his play went on I began to smile and his mom happened to glance over and catch it. She probably thinks I'm awesome now lol.

I had the strangest dream last night. there was a little black lobster the size of like a pea, and a bigger black one. I did not want to try anything on or walk around my room because I was afraid they would be in my clothes and claw me. I kept making someone check stuff and every time we found them and trapped them they busted out. What is that about??

All I know is my New therapist isn't so fake sounding. though she picks at her nails a lot when I'm talking, and asks the obvious, "how does that make you feel" questions.  ugh... my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment