Monday, October 4, 2010

Can't Stop Won't Stop

Its starting to get hard to keep up with my blogging. In the month of September, I only was able to post twice, and those were special addition ones. However, I'm writing more now than I ever was before. Its just all school related. Perhaps I need to learn to manage my time better lol...Truth is I waste a good amount of time doing nothing. At least thats what it feels like. I need to stay off of Facebook. I don't do anything but sit and wait for *insert person's name here*. But its not only that. I scour the internet in search of answers to 'life's' annoying little questions: "whats the different between jam and jelly?" "How to make bread crumbs" "Hm...If I wanted to fly to Guam On October 17, 2012, it would be $346.00 dollars huh..Wonder how much for Fuji Island...." Needless to say I waste a lot of time wasting time. So why don't I write while I'm wasting all of this time? I'm not sure why yet. Probably because while I'm wasting time I should be doing homework, and while I should be doing homework I need to being doing my job, and while I''m doing my job I'm day dreaming of story ideas. Needless to say (once more) I'm pretty ass backwards. But I can't help it, its just the way my mind works. I've been breeming with creative juices for the past few weeks and yet have not given a second to writing them out. I just don't know how to organized my time and my thoughts. Though the fact that I consistently think and rethink, and change and remember it all is amazingly great. that way when I do take a second out of my non busy day, The idea is never lost. My greatest fear (and its an honest to God one) is that I will haphazardly and prematurely die before all of these wonderful Ideas are written out. I'm sure that may seem unusually morbid, but alas, this is actually something I think about. So In short, I, Brianne Glover, shall try my very best to write more for pleasure. I really want to publish within the next two years! (buuutttt, don't expect me to put any real EFFORT into that...*but what if I actually do*) Plot Twist!

Ciao Baby!

2 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud as I read some of this. What's incredibly interesting is... I understand what you mean. I've been going through this exact thing. I've been having awesome ideas for my fanfiction that I've been working on for over a decade. (Think of Brian from Family Guy - Realistic, alcoholic, constantly working on some type of book that he never finished). LOL! Although, I'd like to think I'm more of an idealist... Errr... anyway, I know you have the writing ability to get published. We gotta put aside our laziness and just get going on it. (MUCH MUCH easier said then done). I know it's possible, though. And I better get an autographed copy of the books you get published. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posts always make me laugh. Your dilemmas remind me of my own but don't worry about it. You'll get it together eventually. I have faith in you. Just as I have faith in myself. LOL.

    ReplyDelete